Hi! I’m Aditya khaitan . Welcome to The Positive Vibes Hop. The purpose of our blog hop is to start the new year on a colorful & creative note, spread positivity & good vibes.We hope you’ll enjoy the mixed media projects & pictorials we have prepared.
Wanderlust -To valley of flowers
” Sometimes I set alone under the stars
and think of the galaxies inside my heart
and truly wonder if anyone will ever
want to make sense of all that I am …”
This summers i made my way to the most awaited trip to Hemkund saheb ji , path was surrounded with beautiful natural fresh water falls , pinewood trees covered with snow and narrow pathway on river side in total a life time experience ..but i missed one thing a anther narrow road that lead to the most amazing valley of flowers. A perfect get way for any dreamer .
Just tried to portrait those imagination on my canvas that.. this is how it gonna look like… but i know deep inside… the reality would be thousand time trilling and adventures.
To Travel is to live , it gives me new hope of life , inspiration . When you travel you find your lost soul within you and helps to make you a good human being.
“lets wander where wifi is week “
So this year find your wanderlust in you and pack your bag for the amazing experience of your life and forget about the world .
To start with this project lets list down the things required –
For creating base –
- Old frame 11″x11″ with a base (you can use any old frame available at your have just remove glass from it
- White Gesso paint
- Crackle effect medium
- Ink colors
- Mist sprat colors
For layering –
- Flora theme prints and cut them out individually
- Metal charmes
- Dry bushes
- Clear drops
- Double sided tape
- Glue gun
- Clear sheet
- Flora chipzeb from mudra
Lets start it
- Take a old frame size 11″x11″ or any of your choice (you can use any old frame available at your have just remove glass from it
2. Apply some white gesso on whole frame . This will help us to create a nice background for our project .
3. Now apply some deep blue ink colorfor sky on top side of the frame as shown in pictorial and some shades of yellow green on lower side to give effect of land . No need to be perfect in mixing shades we need to give rustic look so give random brush stocks and spray water .
4. With help of zero no brush make some pines trees using with many shades ( you can use Yellow , Blue , Persian blue , black , deep green ink colors for this ).
5. Give some splash of white on top and some gold and Deep green on bottom.
6. paste some dried bushes with help of glue gun.
7. Cut 7 diameter circle from transparent sheet and spray deep blue and purple color on it and let it dry .
8. Start arranging all the cutouts and chipzeb and metal charms as shown in the picture.
9. Use some clear sparkle powder for snow effect .
10. glaze the quotes with Ranger glossy ascent.
11. Add some clear drops where ever required .
12. Some more white drops to give it a perfect look .
List Of our Fabulous sponsors and giveaway from them .
List of Sponsored Prizes:
1. Dress my craft : gift vouchers worth 2000INR
2. Prima marketing: goodies worth 25$ with free shipping worldwide
3. The Elements of Craft Studio: goodies worth $40 with free shipping worldwide
4. Crealies dies : 2 Goodie bags worth $50
5. I-craft: 3 Goodie Bags worth 3000INR
6. Heartfelt creations: 5 Gift vouchers worth $25 each
7.Rainbow craftkari: goodies worth 2000INR
8. MUDRA: Goodies worth 2000INR with free shipping worldwide
9.Kisan Arts : 3 Goodie Bags worth 2000INR
10.Itsy Bitsy : online gift vouchers worth 2000INR
11. Canvas and crops brand: gift card worth $25
12.Expressions craft : Gift vouchers worth 2000INR with free shipping worldwide
13. Oasis bazaar : Gift vouchers worth 2000INR
14 . Craftangles : Goodies worth 1500 INR
15.papericious: online gift vouchers worth 1000INR
16.Nakshatra designs: Goodies worth 700INR
17. Madras Bazaar: Goodies worth 2000INR
18. Dadarkar Arts : goodies
19. Die cuts and More: Gift vouchers worth 2000INR
20 Craft Shop: Goodies worth 2000INR
Rules of the Hop:
To enter the sponsored giveaways you MUST:
1. Comment on all the blogs in this hop
2. Follow all the blogs in this hop
3. Share the hop with your friends on social media
Winners will be announced on 14th January, 2019 on our social media accounts, so please follow us to find out if you are a winner. Winners must email firstname.lastname@example.org before 21st January, 2019 to claim their prize.
Thanks a lot. Wish you a happy & creative new year. God Bless!
Disclaimer: Due to the magnitude of the hop, we the artists, are only responsible for putting the winners & sponsors in touch via email.
Here’s the Hop List
- Apexa Nagar – https://artismyheartbyapexa.blogspot.com/2019/01/positive-vibes-hop-secret-book-box.html
- Aditi Mahajan/ Sunila Mahajan- https://dotstolinesblog.wordpress.com/2019/01/01/the-positive-vibes-hop-altered-plate-dots-to-lines
- Aditya Khaitan- https://rangatstudio.wordpress.com/2019/01/01/the-positive-vibes-hop-wanderlust-to-valley-of-flowers
- Ruchi Gupta- https://ruchicraftstudio.blogspot.com/2019/01/the-positive-vibes-hop-flight-of-faith.html
- Aangee Shah- https://aangeeshahcreations007.blogspot.com/2019/01/the-positive-vibes-hop-immortal-beauty.html
- Kriti Mishra- https://handcrafted-expressionsbykriti.blogspot.com/2019/01/positive-vibes-blog-hop-mixed-media.html
Find us on Instagram
Aangee Shah- https://www.instagram.com/creations007/
Aditi Mahajan- https://www.instagram.com/addi.mahajan
Apexa Nagar- Instagram.com/Artstudiobyapexaa
Bella Shah- https://instagram.com/bella.shah
PreetiDatta (aka DuttPreety)- https://www.instagram.com/duttpreety/
Hema Velcraft- https://www.instagram.com/sj_hema/
Pooja Sharma- https://www.instagram.com/pooja.sharma1921/
Priya Mishra- https://www.instagram.com/priyamishra_sanskruti
Riddhi Jani- https://www.instagram.com/riscreation/
Ruchi Gupta- https://www.instagram.com/crafty.ruchi?r=nametag
Sunila Mahajan- https://www.instagram.com/sunilamahajan
Uma Didwania- http://Instagram.com/uma_didwania